WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just finished putting this one all back together yesterday so I'm rock'n it for Thursday !

1913 Elgin Transition Wrist Watch, Size 0s, 15 Jewels, 10k Yellow Gold Plated Case by Star, Enamel Roman Numeral Dial, Thin Blue Steel Spade Hands, Factory Crown.

That is a classy looking watch. I love the detail around the edges of the case. Remarkably crisp looking, given its age.

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts

Reactions: bryce124

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
I have to second that the detail work around the side of the case is exceptional. Plus, seeing made in the USA on the back of the movement reminds me of what we have lost in the country.

Just a dream, but if I win the Power Ball I'd like to buy the Gruen name back and start making watches once again on Watch Hill back here in Cincinnati. Just a dream, but it would be great fun!

Once again, I can't say enough about how beautiful, yet modern that old watch looks. Great work.

Just finished putting this one all back together yesterday so I'm rock'n it for Thursday !

1913 Elgin Transition Wrist Watch, Size 0s, 15 Jewels, 10k Yellow Gold Plated Case by Star, Enamel Roman Numeral Dial, Thin Blue Steel Spade Hands, Factory Crown.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.