WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Just been getting bored tonight with photobuckets standard uploader having issues, so figured I'd snap a few watchbox pics & your reply is madatory! :biggrin:

Click on pics to enlarge:
Watch Analog watch Light Product Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch White Light Product
Watch Analog watch Product Clock Font
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Lets see what your playing with tonight?

Cheers, :thumbup1:
Jim

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are 2 of my favorite SKX Divers!

Nice photo there of a few of your Divers Terry & thanks for your reply.

I like the Yellow and Orange dials on these 2 SKX divers, there just great watches...
:thumbup1:

Jim

·
Registered
76 Posts
I't Friday now but this one is new to my watch box...

It's the LE Sea Gull Dragon King 200M diver style watch with the really nice Sea Gull ST2130 movement which purrs along at 28,800 bph. The seconds hand is sooo smooth :thumbup1:

Here is the presentation box that comes with a manual; warranty card and a credit card sized certificate that has the LE number(42 in my case) that matches the script on the case back.
The image to the right of this picture shows the beautiful etching that is on the case back...

This is my first real new watch purchase in years and went way over my self imposed spending limit...but I feel like it is actually worth a lot more than I paid:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice score Archie, nice looking Sg Diver!...

thanks for adding your mandatory reply and pics of that BN SG Diver!
Congrats

Is that your wrist in that wrist shot, looks like a huge forearm? haha:lol:

Cheers,
Jim

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hey Daron, here's some Golden Tuna shots just taken for you!

Glad you got back safely. I took these shots last weekend and forgot about them sitting in my camera, so figured i'd better load them into the PC today...

The Seiko 7549-7009 Golden 600m Quartz Tuna:

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Watch accessory
Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Material property
Watch Analog watch Clock Finger Gadget
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Wrist
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Cheers, :biggrin:
Jim

Great photos guys, I've just got home last weekend from travel and cant wait to add some new photos too.

·
Premium Member
929 Posts
It's the LE Sea Gull Dragon King 200M diver style watch with the really nice Sea Gull ST2130 movement which purrs along at 28,800 bph. The seconds hand is sooo smooth :thumbup1:

Here is the presentation box that comes with a manual; warranty card and a credit card sized certificate that has the LE number(42 in my case) that matches the script on the case back.
The image to the right of this picture shows the beautiful etching that is on the case back...

This is my first real new watch purchase in years and went way over my self imposed spending limit...but I feel like it is actually worth a lot more than I paid:biggrin:
That is absolutely beautiful; and it's loaded with an everlasting charm.:cool1:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
When your into vintage Seiko, this ones a mandatory grail...The 7549 Golden Tuna

Just had to show this one off, I recently sold this watch to a great guy here in the USA from Virginia, from the WUS forums...

No there not everyones cup of Java, but I like them alot. This was near mint case/dial/hands/crystal/Shroud, but the bezel had some wear on it & I just have to keep looking for a mint example.
I agree with what we've both talked about before Angelis, I don't think any other brand of watch in the world can hold a stick to a well made Seiko Watch!

Watch Analog watch Clock Everyday carry Watch accessory

Regards,
Jim

Jim:

I have a few of these beauties in my watchbox, and one on my wrist...constantly. To me, it's a Seiko classic SKX diver. Great thread!:wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.