WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
UH, I'm not sure exclusive is the right word. How about anal ?
A Viper club showed up at a Cruise Night I went to this summer, there were 38 of them, it was fun to watch them pull in.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I think the op was going for "excessive" in the title.

This is one of my pet peeves. Cars are a tool. Meant to be used for one purpose. The viper wasn't developed for millions of dollars to sit in a daggum bubble! It doesn't have a powerful V10 and race-inspired suspension to take the old lady to the local cruise-in! Drive it like it was intended or hand me the keys ;)

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
I think the op was going for "excessive" in the title.

This is one of my pet peeves. Cars are a tool. Meant to be used for one purpose. The viper wasn't developed for millions of dollars to sit in a daggum bubble! It doesn't have a powerful V10 and race-inspired suspension to take the old lady to the local cruise-in! Drive it like it was intended or hand me the keys ;)
I feel the same way about watches. Wear them or sell them to someone who will.:biggrin:

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's just a car cover guys :001_rolleyes:.

Does a car cover indicate that the owner never drives it...or simply that they take care of their car?

Excessive? We don't know anything about that around here.........do we? :biggrin:

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nothing wrong with protecting your investment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts