WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE: THE 8928 HAS BEEN SOLD BUT THE OTHER TWO PRO DIVERS STILL REMAIN AS OF 12:18 AM ON 1/01/08. FYI, I have NOW TWO 40 mm Pro Divers for sale in the SALES FORUM, including a limited edition, numbered model with two-tone bezel and carbon fiber dial.

If anyone buys BOTH, I'll include an Invicta 3-slot collector's case FREE.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Rusty,

Thinning the herd is a good thing. You'll be glad you did it.:thumbup1:

I've been gone for a few days and I see in your signature that you are also going to moderate a new Hamilton forum?
That's like going to work for Walmart or Microsoft. Stay strong, eat more

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jan. 1, 2008 WTF signs on with a new forum dedicated to Hamilton Watches.
Forghorn and I have the honor of hosting what I hope will be a great house party. I'll still be grating cheese here along with Mr. AutoMovt who I think is off on a bender after the Bears beat the Pack on Sunday.:scared:

·
Registered
416 Posts
IMHO- Hamilton should be the natural progesion from INVICTA. Sorry guys, it just feels right. No problem with the Invictas.
Nope, Never, Nada, Not gonna happen :001_rolleyes:

Such heresey here on the Invicta Forum to start the new year! Shame on you!

No Hammies with my Cheese, thank you very much.

Dave

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Nothing wrong with Hamilton. Just never liked their designs much really. Good luck with the Hammy forum Rusty!
Nick I couldn't agree more, I do own the 3824 which is very classic in it's look but the rest of my Invictas are very unique in their design. I find Hamilton lacking in pizazz.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I'm very excited adding my 4th Invicta to my collection Saturday upon the arrival of a Speedway Reserve! Nothing goes together better than Ham & Cheese! If you appreciate the History of the Company (Hamilton) and understand what they are about you'd have to add one to your collection. If you don't like their looks, they're simply not for you. IMO if you ignore a Brand, any Brand, because it doesn't come in a yellow box, you are missing out. I think the same of those that won't buy a watch because it comes in a yellow box. I look forward to post my pics on Saturday!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts