WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife asked me about a Christmas present and I suggested a Precisionist, however I am also thinking of a BVA, I am one of those guys that like either the quartz or the mechanical so that doesn't make any difference to me. I want a watch that is large but not to heavy, I wear a diver style and I want a watch that will last. I like the BVA because of the skeleton design but its water resistance is not as good as the Precisionist and I like the quartz because of its accuracy, any suggestions....... :confused1:

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
You must know many of us will suggest an Accutron. Lol I have a Diver Precisionist and like it but it is a very large and "ornate" - some may say gaudy - watch. Water resistance to 900'. Overpriced, in my humble opinion. Bought mine on The Bay for $239 with MSRP of $500 or so. They haven't sold all that well so there are good deals out there. Don't be surprised if you don't get + or - 10 secs./yr. lots of discussion about THAT.

Of course any Bulova you buy today will not have a true Bulova movement in it as they are owned by Citizen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.