WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
So I should expect anywhere from 2-9 seconds a day or maybe better.
You can hope for that kind of performance but it is not guaranteed. The specs for the movement are much broader than that.
Fortunately, the movement can be regulated once you have it and then you can probably expect excellent time keeping.

If you are seriously concerned about accuracy and precision; you'd be better off buying a quartz watch.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I agree with Archie on the accuracy of quartz, but hopefully you'll get the accuracy

that you mentioned right off the bat. I have heard good things about out of the box accuracy of that 4R36 auto caliber, and as Archie mentioned you can always dial it in to near perfection after the fact anyways.

Nice watch, I've never had the Baby Tunas & always opted in for the Pappa Tunas both automatic 8L35 & 7C46 quartz as well as 7549 quartz, and the Tunas have always been a good catch in my nets....Good luck, and the baby Tunas look like nice models to me.
:thumbup1:

Cheers,
Jim

You can hope for that kind of performance but it is not guaranteed. The specs for the movement are much broader than that.
Fortunately, the movement can be regulated once you have it and then you can probably expect excellent time keeping.

If you are seriously concerned about accuracy and precision; you'd be better off buying a quartz watch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.