WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
so its a Hamilton khaki automatic the jeweler ha it for 475.00 and i see it on this site for 371.69. whats the good deal, i really like the watch and the watch. is the one on the site a good deal? and do you know any other watches that are good thats in that price range of 400.00 i like any watch brand as i have the addiction to any watches. thanks

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Hi, welcome to the Hamilton forum. I had to remove your link because links to commercial vendors is not allowed unless they are a sponsor.

The answer to your question is one that only you can provide. Are you comfortable buying online? Do they offer factory warranty. Is the price after shipping cost still a good deal? IMHO,dealing with a local authorized retailer has advantages in these areas that cause me to buy locally. If you are comfortable an online purchase and these issues aren't important to you, you can make the call at your discretion.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, welcome to the Hamilton forum. I had to remove your link because links to commercial vendors is not allowed unless they are a sponsor.

The answer to your question is one that only you can provide. Are you comfortable buying online? Do they offer factory warranty. Is the price after shipping cost still a good deal? IMHO,dealing with a local authorized retailer has advantages in these areas that cause me to buy locally. If you are comfortable an online purchase and these issues aren't important to you, you can make the call at your discretion.
thanks, sorry about that i did not know thanks for the advace.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.