WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
eBay vendor "android-outlet" advertised an Android watch as

"New with defects
Watch was never used but may have small scratches or minor dents from being on display.”

But the watch they sent was NIB. It appears they ran out of display models; surely they wouldn't have made an error. :biggrin:

· Registered
544 Posts
I've never bought from Android-Outlet, I have bought from Invicta-Outlet a few times and have yet to get anything but a NIB watch, even though they all say they are display models that may have small scratches or dents. The only way to know what your are going to get from is to buy something from them and you need to take what they say with a grain of salt. HTH

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never bought from Android-Outlet, I have bought from Invicta-Outlet a few times and have yet to get anything but a NIB watch, even though they all say they are display models that may have small scratches or dents. The only way to know what your are going to get from is to buy something from them and you need to take what they say with a grain of salt. HTH

Probably a good practice. Better to deliver "better than described" and avoid returns. They probably get display models in at regular intervals and are probably not going to turn down an order if the customer orders before the display models are available. If they can still turn a profit delivering NIB, they apparently make more on the display items if sold at the same price. JMHO and supposition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.