WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a BIG mistake. Purchased "protection plan" from that tv network. After my LE pro diver Quit I called them To take advantage of their " warruntee"[sp] only to be told that I had to wait until the Invicta waruntee had expired.HMMM. Waited for several months.Then my cosc developed stem problems.Sent them both at the same time. They came back .LE now has dirt inside the crystal,marks onthe case, seals missing from stem tube[wobbly crown] and grinding when winding. COSC came back with same problems plus a cracked exihibition crystal.After several calls and being told someone would call,nothing.S-n-c customer service tells me to call waurantee people,and they tell me to call customer service.:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::mad:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I hate to say it, but that is exactly why I don't buy their warrenty and would never send it to them. At this point you need to talk to a manager of some sort.

By the way, sorry for your problems, I know it must hurt. Also welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
Sorry for your troubles. All I can suggest at this point is contacting Invicta. There's a sticky thread at the top of the forum with the people to contact there. Let us know if you get it resolved.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for your troubles. All I can suggest at this point is contacting Invicta. There's a sticky thread at the top of the forum with the people to contact there. Let us know if you get it resolved.
Thanks for the advice Agent Orange.I'm new to this forum thig but have really enjoyed reading all the posts.I feel that you are right about contacting Rebecca. will stay in touch. Thanks. Kim ,thewrench

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Sounds like those watches were in some sort of a vehicular collision. The problems seem almost too ridiculous to be believed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts