WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a black and brown "distressed aviator" style strap. They were only 16 bucks a piece, just wondering if any of you guys have purchased any of these, and if I'm going to regret going for the cheap stuff. It says they are Toscana Straps, and I've seen and handled some REALLY nice and expensive Toscanas, so hopefully these cheap guys have the same quality as some of the more expensive ones. But fill me in strap buyers!

Thanks! -John

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I have purchased 3 straps from The Watch Prince and all have been top quality for the price paid.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I visited TWP's showroom in Portland over the holidays. They have a huge wall display with maybe 200 straps. I thought everything in there was nice. Sure, they have straps at all price points, but I didn't see anything that I thought was junk.

I think you'll be pleased with what they send you.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I also have purchased from TWP straps and dual deployments.All have been good.The straps were an off size 21MM for a Jacque Lemans it was a leather with alligator markings.Also on the cheaper price point and it was well worth it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Anyone purchased a genuine shark strap from them? I'm interested in picking one up for my Seamaster. However, I'd like some testimonials before plunking down 70 bucks for a watch strap.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Gee Wally. I never thought of a shark strap on a Seamaster. I've purchased about 6 straps from Watchprince ... great service great product..but I never ordered a shark strap because I thought Dad would hit me or somethin'.

The Beaver

·
Registered
434 Posts
I bought a few straps from TWP, all were good quality straps for the money. Just one thing I learned buying from them is I avoid using the free spring bars they give out. I always use the spring bars that came with my watch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts