·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoyed some of this yesterday:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Nice idea, my wife and I had some Glenfiddich 15 YO last night to ceoibrate Christmas Eve. I consider Glenmoringe a treat, our local grocery store dose not carry it but I do look for it when we're down in Reno.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I had a wealthy aunt who traveled the world and the first things she packed before she left were two bottles of scotch in case she got to a place where they didn't have any. She told me the benefits of scotch so decided to develop a taste for it.
I will admit to having absolutely no sophistication so it doesn't pain me to say that, to me, it tastes like vinegar that has been left out in the sun to rot.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
:001_rolleyes: What kind of vinegar have you been drinking?

Duh me, that was it, Malt Vinegar!
I had a wealthy aunt who traveled the world and the first things she packed before she left were two bottles of scotch in case she got to a place where they didn't have any. She told me the benefits of scotch so decided to develop a taste for it.
I will admit to having absolutely no sophistication so it doesn't pain me to say that, to me, it tastes like vinegar that has been left out in the sun to rot.

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
I tried a bottle of Laphroaig years ago- sorry, but I can't say I loved it. These days, it's Wild Turkey 101.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.