WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Absolutely of of the most gorgeous watches ever... In fact I have a framed 18x24 print of the 5207 on my office wall... :thumbup1:

An absolute stunning piece of wrist-art. If memory serves, MSRP is somewhere around $950K.... :crying:

Oh well, I can certainly sit here & stare at it all day long..... :001_tt1:

·
Banned
778 Posts
Such a gorgeous watch but I have to wonder if anyone in the World actually wears something like this on a fairly regular basis? I know there are lots of Billionairres that could afford to but....

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Stunning piece ! Thanks for sharing, Bruno. You are lucky to be able to at least see it first hand.
Just like Scott, all I can do is dream about it via a framed picture in my office :wink:

·
Registered
964 Posts
I have been fortunate to have tried this beautiful and stunning piece on twice:001_tt1: While visiting the Boutique in Geneva.

The 5207P is my utmost grail Patek Philippe.:001_wub::001_tt1:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Such a gorgeous watch but I have to wonder if anyone in the World actually wears something like this on a fairly regular basis? I know there are lots of Billionairres that could afford to but....
Yes they do !
this is a watch I saw at my AD. It belonged to a collector but for some reason it was back at the AD. I think the AD wanted to show to somebody special. ( not me, I was just lucky enough to be there. LOL
right time, right place)

anyway you can see the strap and is was worn pretty much

look at the inside of the strap ... worn more than once :001_smile:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.