Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A beauty no matter which model:001_wub:

Pic by beiron

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I really enjoyed looking at mine when I owned it.
Unfortunately I was outclassed by mine and seldom wore it.
I's a curse,at times, being a sport/casual watch WIS.
They are,indeed, beautiful watches in all variations.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
I was waiting for a Jazzmaster posting just so I could say. . . I am in love.
I always said that if I got back to owning a Hamilton, the first one would be a Jazzmaster. I just think they have a timeless beauty. I have an Invicta homage which is Swiss made and a very nice watch. . . my only rose gold watch and it hardly gets worn for the same reasons that foghorn elucidated (that means "spoke of" in watch talk).:001_smile:

·
Registered
354 Posts
I was waiting for a Jazzmaster posting just so I could say. . . I am in love.
I always said that if I got back to owning a Hamilton, the first one would be a Jazzmaster. I just think they have a timeless beauty. I have an Invicta homage which is Swiss made and a very nice watch. . . my only rose gold watch and it hardly gets worn for the same reasons that foghorn elucidated (that means "spoke of" in watch talk).:001_smile:
What is the model of that Invicta homage?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I have an Invicta homage which is Swiss made and a very nice watch. . . my only rose gold watch and it hardly gets worn for the same reasons that foghorn elucidated .:001_smile:
Elucidated? Foghorn been having flashbacks again?:biggrin:

·
Registered
484 Posts
The Jazzmaster is the reason I started looking @ Hamilton. I own two and they are both absolutely awesome. (Hoping a chrono is in my future)

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Lovin the Jazzmaster.

For a short time I had a Viewmatic with a silver face that was just gorgeous and if it had been a 38mm instead of a 40mm I would still have it today. As much as I liked the looks it just seemed to look a bit big on my small wrist for a dressier watch. I suppose a darker dial might not have looked as big but I really love the silver. IMO it's one of the best looking watches made at any price.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Both the Jazzmasters pictured here are beautiful.

I can only guess the remorse you feel for having let that one go.

I've lost and had so many things stolen in my life that I hardly feel anything anymore when something is lost or stolen.

There's always something new in the very near future and in the end, it's all just junk, anyway, when you place material goods in the proper perspective.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
A classic case of sellers remorse.
My former Jazzmaster.:crying:

That's the exact one I had. Unfortunately I never took any pics of mine...never had much of a reason to like I do now (WTF). Seeing it again makes me wonder if I did the right thing by not keeping it.:sad:

Oh well, as GradyP said, it's just material stuff in the end.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts