WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 1139 Posts

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
Others have behaved this way, so it's entirely possible. But I don't have a crystal ball.
Taylor hasn't spammed yet or done anything else against the rules.
I'd like to believe he's just padding his post count so he can use the Sales Forum. :glare:
Assuming you have access as a Mod, you might want to check out his IP address. Melissadata is a good site for that purpose.

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
The Supreme Court has ruled that there will be no Nativity Scene at Christmas in the Nations Capital this year. It's not for religious reasons however. They have simply not been unable to find 3 wise men in Washington. And, the search for a virgin continues. There is no problem though, finding plenty of asses to fill the stables.

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
Overhead at my local breakfast restaurant this morning.......

I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist later in the week. Early one morning, I received a call from the doctor’s office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for that morning at 9:30 am. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45am. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn’t going to be able to make the full effort.

So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in that area to make sure I was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment.
I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I’m sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away.
I was a little surprised when the doctor said, “My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven’t we?” I didn’t respond.

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal .. Some shopping, cleaning, cooking. After school when my 6 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, “Mommy, where’s my washcloth?”

I told her to get another one from the cupboard.

She replied, “No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it.”

I'm never going back to that doctor again………....ever.

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
A few thoughts...

All of my life i had thought that air was free.....until i opened up a bag of chips.

God made every person different...........but apparently got tired by the time he reached China.

Last year i asked Santa for the sexiest person ever for Christmas!.... and dammed if i didn't wake up in a box Christmas morning. :cool1:

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women

#10 - You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9 - You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8 - If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7 - Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6 - Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5 - A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4 - Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3 - A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2 - A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the Number One reason Why Men Prefer Guns over women.....

#1 - You can buy a silencer for a gun :biggrin:

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
Terrorist Threat Levels from around the world:

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent terrorist threats
and have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved."
Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A
Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940
when tea supplies all but ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from
"Tiresome" to a "Bloody Nuisance." The last time the English issued a
"Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588 when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the
Bastards". They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have
been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror
alert level from "Run" to "Hide". The only two higher levels in France are
"Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire
that destroyed France 's white flag factory effectively paralyzing the
country's military capability.

It's not only the French who are on a heightened level of alert. Italy has increased
their alert level from "Shout loudly and excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing."
Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans also increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to
"Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher
levels: "Invade a Neighbor" and "Lose".

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual and the only
threats they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels or running out of beer.

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy.
These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy
can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

The Canadians dont have any terrorist levels. They simply wait for the Americans to tell
them what they should be at and then assign more birch-bark canoes to patrol their waters.

The Americans meanwhile (and as usual) are carrying out pre-emptive strikes on
all of their allies, just in case.

And in the southern hemisphere...

New Zealand has also raised its security levels - from "baaa" to "BAAAA!".
Due to continuing defense cutbacks (the Air Force being a squadron of spotty
teenagers flying paper airplanes and the Navy some toy boats in the Prime Minister's bath) the
New Zealanders have only one more level of escalation, which is "I hope Australia will come and rescue us".

Australia meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to
"She'll be right, mate". Three more escalation levels remain: "Crikey!', "I
think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend" and "The barbie is
cancelled". So far no situation has ever warranted use of the final
escalation level.

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
An old Pilot sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee.

As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him..

She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?'

He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying biplanes, Cubs, Aeronca's, Neiuports, flew in WWII in a B-29, and later in the Korean conflict, taught 50 people to fly and gave rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot.'

She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.'

The two sat sipping in silence.

A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "are you a real pilot?"

He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, moved to Texas .

Bert had always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so, seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore them home.

Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, 'Notice anything different about me?'

Margaret looked him over. 'Nope.'

Frustrated, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots.

Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, 'Notice anything different NOW?'

Margaret looked up and exclaimed, 'Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, it'll be hanging down again tomorrow!'

Furious, Bert yelled, 'AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?'

'Nope', she replied.

'IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!'

Without changing her expression, Margaret replied, 'Shoulda bought a hat, Bert. You shoulda bought a hat.'

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
Apple announced it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The "iTit" will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size.

This is considered a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
Sad News.....

In case you haven't heard, Larry La Prise died last week. With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person...a death that almost went unnoticed.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey," died peacefully at the age of 93. The family was wrought with grief throughout the ordeal.

The most traumatic part for his family though was getting him into the coffin. They put his left foot in, and that's when the trouble started.......

·
Administrator
6,330 Posts
Ahh.... what the hell. One more for those of you who are still reading.

It's been reported that a scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain and sexual activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse..........

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.

1 - 20 of 1139 Posts