WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, on behalf of us all, I'd like to thank my old partner in Cheese markdl for his valiant efforts here in Invicta Land. Many a time he reeled me back from the brink of madness. His steady hand will be missed (though he's not going anywhere) and will have more time to chase Watch Chicks!

Next I'd like to welcome AutoMovt, who will be assuming mark's duties here in Invicta land. Mark is a tough act to follow. I wish auto all the best!

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Thanks Mark for bringing us from our re-building era into this new one. Wish you well pal and look forward to continued chats with you.

And Mr Auto Movement, it's great to be able to welcome you to Cheeseland. Let us know when you're organizing the party and indeed I'll bring the Z
N

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Y'all be well pals

ZIN

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Congrats Automovt. The bashing has been reduced to almost nothing as of late. Hopefully you can help to prolong this trend.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Congrats AutoMovt! This calls for some cheese....(going to frig)....mmm tasty!
And thanks markdl for keeping me on the path of yellowish.:biggrin:

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
Thanks, markdl, for being an ardent defender and promoter of Cheeseland. You'll be missed - though I know you're not going far. Mr. Auto, as I said before in a previous post, you are the quintessential Invicta collector and I can think of no one better to fill Mr. markdl's shoes. Congratulations!:thumbup:

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Rumor has it when the Lalo's vault runs short of Invicta stock. he calls AutoMovt to send a few of his until Cheeeeeseland can re-stock.:D

·
Registered
417 Posts
Rumor has it when the Lalo's vault runs short of Invicta stock. he calls AutoMovt to send a few of his until Cheeeeeseland can re-stock.:D
I hope the Lalo asks him to send in some aussies... kinda hard to find them right now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts