·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Specifications:

• 316L Brushed Stainless Steel Case
  • 43 X 49mm Case
  • 22mm Lug Width
  • Seiko NH35 automatic movement (Hacking)
  • 300m Water Resistance
  • Sapphire Crystal
  • Superluminova Dial and Hands
  • Screwdown Crown
  • Screw Caseback
  • Silicone Divers Strap with Brushed Steel Buckle
  • Original Sailcloth Strap with Brushed Steel Buckle
  • Leather 2 Watch Zipper Travel Case

Thoughts and opinions and appreciated.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I like it. Nice and clean, good movement, cool logo, great size, and nice travel case. Would like to see more of the strap, it looks different from the many rubber diver straps out there.

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
1) Why would you bomb frogs? Unless you're in Australia and that mass migration is happening it's a waste of ordinance.

2) Like the travel case except the two cutouts for the watch heads should be diametrically situated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1) Why would you bomb frogs? Unless you're in Australia and that mass migration is happening it's a waste of ordinance.

2) Like the travel case except the two cutouts for the watch heads should be diametrically situated.

Many have asked me where the name "Bombfrog" originated or what it means. The name is used to describe highly trained personnel with Explosive Ordnance Disposal (US Navy EOD/German Navy Minentaucher) and military diving experience.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Prototype is now in-hand. I would love to share some pictures here but I do not want to break any forum rules. If a moderator and chime in and let me know I can share, I would appreciate that. :)

Thank you kindly,
Todd @ Bradystraps

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
Hello Todd. I'm sure just about all of us want to see those prototypes. Our Rules are pretty straightforward.
* No hyper-linking or URLs to your business unless you have Sponsorship privileges.
* No discussing your business, but conversation about just the straps is OK.
* No copyrighted photos unless YOU own the copyright.
Just read the rules so you know where to stand.
I've sent a contact to you through your website so that you have my email address in case any questions arise (you're still 15 posts short of Personal Message capability). What I can't answer, I'll find out and reply ASAP.

Have you thought about talking to Admin. about becoming a Sponsor?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you. I received your email.

I have reached out to John with an offer to become a sponsor.

Best,
Todd @ Bradystraps

Hello Todd. I'm sure just about all of us want to see those prototypes. Our Rules are pretty straightforward.
* No hyper-linking or URLs to your business unless you have Sponsorship privileges.
* No discussing your business, but conversation about just the straps is OK.
* No copyrighted photos unless YOU own the copyright.
Just read the rules so you know where to stand.
I've sent a contact to you through your website so that you have my email address in case any questions arise (you're still 15 posts short of Personal Message capability). What I can't answer, I'll find out and reply ASAP.

Have you thought about talking to Admin. about becoming a Sponsor?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I love the design and the Seiko movement is really nice. I do have a question about wether the movement will be regulated to improve its accuracy prior to shipping? If so, how many positions? Thanks and best of luck!

Sent from Kevin's Tapatalk!

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
VERY nice looking watch and case. It was worth waiting for. :thumbup:

I wouldn't mind a slightly larger date window, but then again, I am a baby-boomer!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.