WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wearing Rolex sport watches for over 35 years, and probably have had them all. I just sold my white dial Daytona after only six months. Worthless. Can't read it with out a maghifying glass. Unless you drive race cars for a living or own race horses, who needs another second hand, three sub dials I can't see and two additional protrusions (buttons) on the side.
I replaced it with a 114060 ND SUB C. Best Rolex I have ever owned. Clean crisp dial, if I need the date I look at my cell phone, great without the cyclops cluttering it up. Large hour markers and hands, ceramic bezel insert, flat sapphire crystal and Best lume of any Rolex I have owned and the SEL and solid center links with that fabulous Glidelock make it most cofortable. It is my keeper and everyday watch. It may not be the most expensive but for me it is the best. If you have not seen one or tried it on take a serious look. Don't buy though if you don't want anyone to know what you are wearing. It is the most recognizable Rolex sport watch, and it is not subtle.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.