WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and admins for your continued efforts to develop this discussion board. I know all of you have busy schedules (browsing the web for watch info does take up alot of time right?!:D:D:D:D) and all have put a lot of work in to make this transition happen. Without the sponsors of WTF this would most likely also not have happened so thanks to them as well.

We are all very privileged to have such a information rich community that is so tightly concentrated, it makes it much more personal and pleasurable. Some of you are actually in the "biz" so to have you here (to me at least) is something very special. As some of you know probably I was pretty much kicked out of Timezone and found this place as refuge. After that happening, everything just took off. I am very grateful for all the knowledgeable members of this site that have helped me and others regarding numerous topics and that have made watch collecting all the more pleasurable. After all, what's so special about drinking a fine bottle of wine if you don't have anyone else to share and discuss it with?

Feeding off this melting pot of WISdom is very nourishing!

Thanks to John, the very competent admin team, and all the contributing members for such a great experience!!!

Fred

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
fred, it's the MEMBERS who make the place and JOHN, of course, since he pays the bills.
I'd like to thank our sponsors for their support.

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Thanks guys - all of pulling together and making our contributions to this community are what make it happen! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
john, thanks to you i have a cyberfamily, here at WTF i have meet a lot of wonderful cyberfriends.

thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts