WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
I just got the Stormking VII back from service. The hands weren't original but I think they belong to the Coleman so I had my guy put them on the Coleman. This was the only other set of hands I had that would fit so they went on this one until I can find an original set. In reality though, I love the look of this watch with these hands so I won't be in any hurry to make the swap.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Wearing "Modern" today!

Greetings everyone!

Made it thought another week, ( almost.. lol ). Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow! :biggrin:

Wearing my Viewmatic today, which is "breaking" in, averaging + 6 a day, down from +8. Was wearing my wonderful vintage Dexter past few days. Love mixing the old and new!

Best

Bob

And... yes.. TGIF!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I'm sporting this new addition coral Ross. The dial is in serious need of a redo but the rest of it is quite nice.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice!!

This is the 5th member of my Mason family (ygf AGN dial, ygf marker dial, ygf lum dial, ygf enamel dial, wgf enamel dial) and also my latest acquisition. I'd like to find the extremely rare ggf version in lume dial & enamel dial.

By coincidence, I just posted my latest find in the January incoming thread - his cousin in WGF.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bryan just had a nice white one with enamel dial, which I saw but passed up.

I had stuck to my "no new watches" pledge for the new year for all of 2 weeks or so, then saw a fab Rolex 6605 18K Datejust from the mid-50s, with an amazing patina'ed orange dial. I will have it by early this coming week. I might post a photo, amidst the jeers of the Hamilton crowd.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Bryan just had a nice white one with enamel dial, which I saw but passed up.

I had stuck to my "no new watches" pledge for the new year for all of 2 weeks or so, then saw a fab Rolex 6605 18K Datejust from the mid-50s, with an amazing patina'ed orange dial. I will have it by early this coming week. I might post a photo, amidst the jeers of the Hamilton crowd.
No new watches for the entire year? What were you thinking? That's impossible!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe "no new watch without selling another". I can't live by that either, I guess.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts