WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all Happy New Year been a real busy 2012 and I haven't been here as much as I could have been but I noticed the Watch Tech Forum has been removed and was just wondering the reason lack of interest on a technical basis. Anywho just curious. Rik:confused1:

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Hi Rik,

You're correct, the Technical Forum was rolled into the General Forum last month. We looked at several of the extremely low volume forums, and decided to roll many of them together to hopefully bolster the overall interest by putting multiple peoples interests together into single forums. Plus the fact that the Technical Forum was only open to Patron Members to post in surely cut down in many possible discussions. The feeling of the Admin Team was we could foster better discussions on technical nature in the General Forum, which gets far more daily traffic.

You can see the official notice of this in the Announcement, here: Announcements - The Rolex Discussion Forum

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand I had talked with John about letting any registered person to ask questions but he didn't want to do it, I think it might have been a more used forum, oh well I'll check the general forum and still help out when I can. Thanx Scott Rik

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.