WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Until now I had never heard of them, and I doubt I'm alone. I checked out their sit, and they look like yet another nicely styled Chinese made fashion watch. IMO, they are over priced unless there is a 50-70% discount available - not unlikely with these off brands. For the prices asked, I'd expect sapphire crystals, some mention of manufacture source, and a brand some watch knowledgeable people would have heard of. They look nice, but I think you would get just as good from Skagen, Kennith Cole, Fossil, and the like, at much less cost. For the $300-900 range they play in, Tissot, Hamilton, or Movado would be much better.

·
Super Moderator
15,654 Posts
...They look nice...
Yeah, that's about as polite as I'm willing to go. It's a far-eastern jewelry company and some of that jewelry just happens to have the capability of telling the time. If I were you I'd do myself a favor and forget they exist.

·
Registered
61 Posts
They are well known in the UK for their jewellery and cufflinks - I own several pairs myself- but I hadn't heard of their watches up until now.

From the looks of them, as others have said, your money is better spent elsewhere.

·
Super Moderator
15,654 Posts
Star Trek:Deep Space Nine
Second Season, I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts