WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Super Moderator
Tag uses both ETA and Sellita base movements. Your Tag Caliber 5 movement is based on the Sellita SW200 or SW200-1 and appears to be the real thing. You can tell it is a Selitta by the shape of the rotor and the inscription that says it has 26 jewels.

Super Moderator
I'm quite impressed with the SW200 movement. I have one in my Invicta Reserve Pro Diver. As much as I disparage the company and its retailing practices, I will admit that the watch has always maintained C.O.S.C. accuracy ever since the day I bought it 3 years ago.
Wear and enjoy your TAGHeuer in good health!

Registered
Breitling
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, I did extensive research aswell and believe it to be legitimate however you can never be too careful
I'm quite impressed with the SW200 movement. I have one in my Invicta Reserve Pro Diver. As much as I disparage the company and its retailing practices, I will admit that the watch has always maintained C.O.S.C. accuracy ever since the day I bought it 3 years ago.
Wear and enjoy your TAGHeuer in good health!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.