WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time back I mentioned ordering and receiving a JL 7751 moon phase watch. You may recall the second hand had fallen off.

I dragged my feet for a week or so trying to decide whether to return the watch for a refund, or have it repaired.

I heard good things about SWI's CS, so I opted to have it repaired. I shipped it back to SWI with a short note and original invoice. The watch was returned to me in about 2 weeks, in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with the service I have received.

We often are quick to point out when we receive poor or no CS, so I thought it was important to report the good as well..

-Pete

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I remember that as well. One in a long bad spell of watch defects. 2 Weeks! That is very good. Congrats. PICS!

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
SWI is a solid company that stands behind stuff they sell. That's my experience - and yours, too.
Glad it worked out!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Great to know. Everyone wants to make the sale but when you are committed to stand behind it, and for 5 years well thats service.

·
Banned
65 Posts
I've had two excellent experiences with SWI service. One was actually them just helping me out because I wanted to change out a deployant and needed two anchor links since the pins that attach to the deployant were not removable. The second was a defect issue that they took care of quickly. Android is another company with good CS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts