WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me bit of information on the Swatch Wildly Chrono model YCS4024. looking for any info as to if this is a decent watch worth the price I've seen listed on the Internet from 120.00 to 160.00 US dollars.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
16,551 Posts
My very first Swiss watch was a Swatch chronograph, which was about $120 at least fifteen years ago. I was quite pleased with it...no problems. So taking general inflation into consideration, that is a very decent price range. Keep the cost around 130 and I think you'll be doing OK.
At that price I'd get one myself if I didn't already have 8 quartz chronos (a Seiko, a Pulsar, an Invicta, two G Shocks and 3 Citizens).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. I saw this watch when I was in the Istanbul Airport aa few weeks ago, it was in a gift shop and I did not want to play their price, looks like it might be a nice watch to have. Have not been able to find much about the watch it appears that it is not sold in the US. I was hoping to find out if the crystal is mineral and some general information on the watch what is the case made from etc. Will try checking out the Swatch US store for info. also.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
16,551 Posts
The 4024's offered on Amazon list the crystal as mineral.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.