WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why would I sell a perfectly crisp Flagship that came with it's presentation box?

To get a perfectly good Admiral that also comes with it's box - and all the other extras - plus a very uncommon dial. It's a caliber 342 so I can check off another box in my quest for one example of each of Longines' in-house automatics.

As nice as the Flagship is, there's no room for 2 automatic versions of the same series and the date at 12 caliber 341 will always win out. But it's going to a forum member so I know it'll be in good hands.

Bonus: this new Admiral is from 1966 so it's another birthyear watch.

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Zach. If the Flagship had a 340 or 342 inside it never would have left. Gotta stick to the plan or I'll never finish. That would mean missing out when my 18ct Conquest Power Reserve comes up.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Beauty Dennis!!!!

I just LOVE that Admiral!

I have only seen one other example of that watch ever in the wild
and this one looks to be in MINT condition...

Congrats on a fantastic purchase:thumbup1:

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Nice looking watch there Dennis! You know how I love a pulsometer. I had the model in my hands a couple of years ago, but for me the size was too small to wear, and I don't like having watches I don't wear. Enjoy it, it is a beauty! :thumbup1::001_tt1:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Why would I sell a perfectly crisp Flagship that came with it's presentation box?

...... But it's going to a forum member so I know it'll be in good hands.
In good hands it is! Arrived today and is now looking good on my wrist! going with me to LA this weekend! :biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts