WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:) Time to 'break in' the leather strap I got with the SO. I have been wearing the rubber strap, which is much more comfortable than I would have thought, but as they say, a change is as good as a holiday.... so here's some pics (cause we all like pics...)

That's it for now.....
Cheers.:001_smile::001_smile::8

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Hey Muttley,

Nice pictures.:thumbup1:

I gather your still very much in love with that beauty.:001_tt1:

Regards Aaron

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks M8 - appreciate the positive comments. Yep, the SO is No.1 for me for now at least....
I too was a banana bender for 4 yrs (Brisbane):biggrin:
Cheers.

Hey Muttley,

Nice pictures.:thumbup1:

I gather your still very much in love with that beauty.:001_tt1:

Regards Aaron

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Hey Muttley,

Looks good!! I wasn't so sure about what I would think, but I really like it.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

So, now that you've had both the leather & rubber straps, which do you like better? Just by appearances, I'd think the leather fits better from a ascetics point of view as it's thicker than the rubber strap. That's the one complaint I had with my rubber strap is it seemed too thin for the thickness of the watch head. I'd think the heavy padding of the leather strap would 'fix' that....

·
Premium Member
6,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scott, I have to admit I like the rubber strap better - it's very comfortable - hard to describe how it is 'softer' than other rubber bracelets, but there you have it. The leather looks great for 'dressing up' but I will leave the rubber bracelet on for day to day use. It can get wet without any problems, but I wouldn't want to risk the leather under H20 (to answer your question toddb).
Cheers, and thanks for the comments everyone.

Hey Muttley,

Looks good!! I wasn't so sure about what I would think, but I really like it.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

So, now that you've had both the leather & rubber straps, which do you like better? Just by appearances, I'd think the leather fits better from a ascetics point of view as it's thicker than the rubber strap. That's the one complaint I had with my rubber strap is it seemed too thin for the thickness of the watch head. I'd think the heavy padding of the leather strap would 'fix' that....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts