WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like gambling today so I am going out on a limb to prognosticate that this weekend's Sunday Run watch will be a biggie that will be desireable and therefore a bit pricier than recent past offerings.

Any other speculators out there who agree or disagree?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I feel like gambling today so I am going out on a limb to prognosticate that this weekend's Sunday Run watch will be a biggie that will be desireable and therefore a bit pricier than recent past offerings.

I tend to agree after watching Eyal and Jim do "Eyal's last Invicta show of the year" the other night.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts

It will be a watch.........:laugh:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts

I sure hope you are right but I am afraid to even imagine that it may be true. :tongue_smilie: I figure one more multi function and it may be a biggie though. At least 48mm big and probably larger.:mad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Any comments on the sunday run, because as of right now I go to the site and planks are being taken off and it is still the holiday run watch in the crate still?!?! do you all think it is just an uploading error. I hope it changes to something else for this weekend.

Have they ever done any skeleton peices for the run? that would be nice for the holidays!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
disappointing to say the least

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
And here it is. . . I think it will be 50 bucks or less. . . :sad:

Is that what they are paying to have buyers purchase them?

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
I'm not at all interested in that.

I was kinda' hoping they'd have something a tad unusual...

·
Banned
927 Posts
They should give the watch to you if you'll pay the $21 shipping charge.

·
Registered
417 Posts
This is the same watch as the last run. Are you guys sure they are running the same watch again?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts