WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I am scheduled to work Christmas Day my wife and I exchanged gifts tonight. This is the watch she got for me! I know this is not an Invicta but it is one of those cheap knock offs of the Invicta that was on last weeks Sunday Run.:wink:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wow! Merry Christmas is right.

What a treasure you have there....of course I'm referring to your wife here.

I don't know what your job is or what work you'll be doing on Christmas Day, but I'd be willing to bet that a portion of it will be spent
staring at your new watch.

Dave

·
Registered
161 Posts
How dare those sneaky Rolex so-called designers steal Eyal's original design, bet it's even got a genuine "Swiss Parts Movt". All kidding aside, beautiful watch, hope you get her something twice as nice! Merry Christmas all!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Does that watch have a miyota movement?

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I thought it was a Chinese movement…lol. Hey Charlie, you have one awesome wife man!! I hope you treated her as well as she did you. Thanks again for you help, it's greatly appreciated. By the way if you ever want to trade one of my Invictas I would be more than happy to do a deal with you. Have a great Christmas guys!

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I hearby decree that you shall not eat so much as a sliver of cheese for so long as you live!!!!:blink:

·
Registered
646 Posts
WOW! It truly is a knockoff. The date magnifier actually works. :w00t: That's something that never would have made it through Invicta's QC dept. :lol: :001_rolleyes:

Congrats TB! :thumbup: Excellent piece your obviously excellent wife got for you. Merry Christmas!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts