WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
If I go out today at all and there is no guarantee that I will, I will be wearing this one. It's not gotten the quality wrist time it so richly deserves.

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
I dug this out of its box, yesterday. It was the first really nice watch I ever purchased for myself, long before I got serious about collecting. I guess I condemned it to the drawer because it was quartz. Shame on me. After a day on my wrist, the lume was really charged. It stayed illuminated all night. And the lume was much brighter than two Swiss watches I have, and one that was far more expensive than the Citizen. It's love all over again. I'm starting to understand this fit and finish thing. It's the second oldest watch I own (bought in Jan. 2002), and the bracelet, case and clasp are relatively unmarred, and very shiny, compared to my other bracelet watches, which with the exception of one are Invictas.

Lume shot

·
Registered
67 Posts
I started the early morning with an Android Mega Cocoon:

Then changed to the Hamilton Khaki for the remainder of the afternoon.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I had a busy day planned, church, and then Christmas brunch with the family. I dug out my rarely worn RD, and then everything got cancelled because of the weather. Found myself with a open day though(after shoveling), and decided to wear it anyway.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts