WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I got into the M23 Tungsten a little late - got one of the last few left. And I LOVE it.

As a result of getting in late, Lum-Tec did not have any of the leather (black with orange stitching) straps left and I was shipped a black with grey stitching instead. It doesn't do the watch justice. I have been wearing it on the bracelet, which looks fantastic, but is HEAVY and I can't get it sized exactly as I'd like. It's almost too big now and a bit too small if I remove another link.

Can anyone recommend an after-market leather strap for the M23? I would like black leather and would love to find something with orange accents on it, though I could be convinced to go a different route in terms of material or color.

So, M23 owners out there, what custom straps have you found and love?

Thanks!

- mvk666

·
Registered
99 Posts
Heh in the same boat as you, personally I am using a custom maker and am looking at black elephant with a minimal orange stitch. Bes pointed me towards internationalwatchman.com and panatime.com.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.