WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all

just sealed a deal to to buy a nice 6105 8110 on 3 equal installments. So I've got about till August to search for the perfect watch and strap combo - watch was available with an MM300 strap which I've opted not to get in favour of an additional discount.

I'd like to steer away from the original waffle or waffle replacement look and generally wish to have the watch on a non-rubber/non-silicon option.

The 19mm lugs is proving a bit difficult and am searching for some ideas for what would suit the watch best. Please share ideas on any cool options that are out there, by the way i will be needing a strap in long length :001_smile:

best regards

Zach in Malaysia

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a 6105 8110 ?

·
Registered
297 Posts
I've had a couple of 6105s, currently have a sweet 6105-8119. The two straps that work the best for me are the stock straps for the 300m Marinemaster and the Black Monster. IMO, the Black Monster strap is more comfortable. Here's my 6105 on a Black Monster strap:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Hi Zach

My 6105 arrives sometime in the next week and I am having the same difficulties as you. The 19mm lugs are a real problem with this watch, the waffle looks nice but I find it very narrow on the wrist, nato/zulu hold no interest for me although the green looks really nice. I have a 20mm brown leather sitting in the drawer to test it, but the best option seems to be a 20mm or a 22mm super oyster bracelet with end links from swedefreak or yobokies to match.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
quickanddirty.jpg hi guys got a couple of leather natos in 20mm on standby for the 6105, if I don't like the way they look i will probably gothe custom strap route - as I've found a reasonably priced leather guy who has made me a few straps. These are some not so clear pics of straps the guy has made for me. The red one currently on the 6309 7040 might make it on the 6105 as the width is closer to 20mm than 22mm which the 6309 7040 needs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts