WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some dream SA's I wish actually existed. All pix were taken from the 2008 catalog and 'shopped. Plenty of errors in the cloning so don't complain. The editing was done down and dirty. These are only to give ya some kind of visualization of stuff I would love to see. I encourage others to join and contribute to the 'shopped Invicta dream watch group. I'd love to see what you wish for :)

The All Gold SAIII

The Gold and Silver with Brown Carbon or MOP dial

The Black and Blue IP with Steel colored MOP:

Same watch in Stainless:

The Forest Green SAIII: (green could be a bit darker)

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice job! I'm right with you on the all gold (rose would look steamy!) and the SS blue. Wish I had something to contribute, but I haven't learned photoshop yet.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
*Heh* . . I forgot these:

Meteorite and Titanium SA Reserve :

Green and Black Three Handed SA

Red and Black Three Handed SA

and finally a "Pepsi" Bezel and Stainless SAIII

·
Registered
119 Posts
VERY nice ELLIOT!! You are a Photoshop King!!!:thumbup1:

Maybe you can photoshop my ideal PRO DIVER!!!

A Gunmetal bracelet, with a BLACK Spinel baguette bezel, and meteorite dial!!!:thumbup::D:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Here ya go :)

VERY NICE!! THANKS ELLIOT!! Bet Roman NUMERAL Hands would LOOK MUCH better though or with a BLUE SAPPHIRE baguette BEZEL for contrast!

Thanks again, you are D' man!!!!:thumbup1::D:thumbup:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very cool Eliot,clever designs,that pepsi style would be the one for me.:thumbup1:
Me 2. I would love to have that SA on my wrist. I'd also love just for the hell of it a completely polished and shiny stainless SAIII. Nothing matte and all mirror including the bezel and face. Prone to many scratches that I would wear on those 'special' occasions only. Perfect to go 'clubbing' or 'high school reunion' . .lol :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts