WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember when the San V came out last yr. Everyone at WG jump on it and before they could air it
on ShopNBC it was sold out. All 50 pieces gone in 2 mins.I think at that time it was priced at $2200.
I was just browsing thru ebay and they are starting to pop up at $1700.00
I quite like the looks of it but was afraid that it might be too big at 50mm.
Has anyone here bought one? Or if not, what do you think of the new SAN V?

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have only seen it on ShopNBC but what I see looks pretty good. Very technical case design, the QC on the Subaqua Noma series seems to be good, the line IS Eyal's baby. As far as the case size, my wrist is only 6.75" and I have several 50mm Invicta's. All different types of bands and straps, and as heavy as 400+ grams. I have no problem wearing them. The large Invicta's seem to be designed to fit nicely

·
Registered
103 Posts
I like it and would wear it but not for that price. I have to say I like my Noma IV better. It's like they streamlined it too much and it is starting to look like some other models. DOn't get em wrong.....I would gladly accept one as a gift..lol. I'm sure the price will go down over the next year or so. I guess it's out of my pay range so maybe I don't give it the attention it deserves. Maybe I would have to see ti in person to love it but as for now its on the list but not at the top. Right now the Grand Arsenal is at the top

·
Registered
220 Posts
Aw shucks, for $17.50, get yourself a Mark Naimer MN70-3, at ugleam.

They'll call you Big Daddy, for sure!!!!

<=====Mark Naimer MN70-3

This post is my attempt at a comedic parody.

No offense is meant by it.

tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.