WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anybody else see these last night? :w00t::w00t: I've been eying the 4371/2/3 for some time now and next week they will be selling this model in titanium. The price may keep me away, but maybe I should take Oscar Wilse's advice when he said, "The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it."

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Two21b...i saw this too and had to email J.S. right away. He said it'll be less than $1399. That a bad looking watch man!! I'm for sure getting one...ill post some pics when I get it.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the update, MB. That does seem like a good price for that watch, but I'm still going to have to think about it. :001_unsure:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Heys Guys..looks like these are released for sale now on SNBC....I picked one up in Charcoal...looks like its gonna be pretty sweet. I think these will go quick so check em out while theyre there!!

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
I own the Reserve SAN gunmetal/meteorite version and the goldtone/black MOP. At least from the pictures, the dull finish works against the style of the case which IMO is extremely luxurious and dressy. It almost makes the watch appear to be military-themed and I can't see it.

Never-the-less, one never knows what the piece will actually look like in presentation on a good TV and of course, in the hand. As for me, I'll pass on this version for now.

NAYTH

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
I own the Reserve SAN gunmetal/meteorite version and the goldtone/black MOP. At least from the pictures, the dull finish works against the style of the case which IMO is extremely luxurious and dressy. It almost makes the watch appear to be military-themed and I can't see it.

Never-the-less, one never knows what the piece will actually look like in presentation on a good TV and of course, in the hand. As for me, I'll pass on this version for now.

NAYTH

IMO,the Titanium Reserve SAN looks very sporty,it is a dive watch, so the titanium will hold up better than SS from corrosion.:wink:

It does have a military theme to it,cause it's one TANK of a watch:001_tt2::lol::thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts