WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SAII is currently with Kent Parks getting custom premium SuperLuminova. He sent me this photo today.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know how to set the exposure to do the lume shots. I have a fairly cheap Nikon digital. Man, I just noticed you have an Oceanaire as an Avatar. I love that watch. I have the black one as well. The yellow seemed to be the most popular among the forums. You don't see black very often. Would you say for the price, that the Oceanaire is one of the better-built offerings? I think it is.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
You are a lume lunatic!!!! Premium blend luminova! Wow. KP must be a heck of a watch guy if you trust him to take the watch apart to put glow stuff on it!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You are a lume lunatic!!!! Premium blend luminova! Wow. KP must be a heck of a watch guy if you trust him to take the watch apart to put glow stuff on it!
LOL!!!!!!! The finished product photos are over on the general forum if you want to check them out.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, I'll just post the remaining photos here as well. Some of you Invicta guys may not venture far.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Do you sit in a dark room just staring at your glowing watch? After the extra mile you went, you should!
Nice watch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts