WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
There is a well known Accutron repair person who advertises the conversion of Astronauts to Spaceviews. This looks like it might be the remains of one that has been pretty badly mistreated.
I'm a little surprised at the 8 offers. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I wouldn't pay the postage for this thing.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a well known Accutron repair person who advertises the conversion of Astronauts to Spaceviews. This looks like it might be the remains of one that has been pretty badly mistreated.
I'm a little surprised at the 8 offers. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I wouldn't pay the postage for this thing.
It could be worth money to someone looking for parts. I would imagine that there may be interest in the movement if it is the original 214HN and possibly the back if it has original markings.

I once picked up a spaceview T that had a really damaged back (the original one engraved with 770) that required me to swap in another from a parts watch. I would have paid quite a bit to find an original replacement 770 back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.