WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for a handy way to store my strap collection. If you have a watch collection you need a strap collection, right??

I found this on ebay. It's designed to hold 20 watches/bracelets, but it will also hold 40 straps very nicely.

It measures 10 inches by 15 inches, ( 25 cm by 38 cm) and when closed is 1.25 inches ( 3.2 cm ) thick.

Best of all it cost me less then the price of an average strap.:biggrin:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Does it have loops that hold the straps in place? It's hard to tell from the photo. I would like to stock something like this, but all of the pre-manufactured strap cases I have seen are way too small/narrow for Panerai-style straps.

Anyways, looking good Rick, and that is quite a strap collection (that is ever-growing, I'm sure!).

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Thomas. Yes it has elastic straps to hold a watch or bracelet. I'll send you a link by PM.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I bought this strap case off eBay earlier this week for less than $17 shipped! Quite pleased with the case's quality, especially for the price. I did my own minor modification - added a couple stitches in to create slots that now hold my screwdrivers and springbar tool.

Photos of the modification:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought this strap case off eBay earlier this week for less than $17 shipped! Quite pleased with the case's quality, especially for the price. I did my own minor modification - added a couple stitches in to create slots that now hold my screwdrivers and springbar tool.

Photos of the modification:

Wow!! Thats exactly what I've been looking for do you have a link to the seller or listing? I've searched but haven't been able to find that storage roll. I can't send PMs....otherwise I would have, Thanks !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Strap Storage

I'm also looking for either of these type of storage cases as a gift for my husband - he has watch storage boxes but nothing for his numerous (and growing) strap collection !

Could anyone recommend a brand or site that sells similar storage cases to the ones above in this thread ? Thanks for any advice !

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm also looking for either of these type of storage cases as a gift for my husband - he has watch storage boxes but nothing for his numerous (and growing) strap collection !

Could anyone recommend a brand or site that sells similar storage cases to the ones above in this thread ? Thanks for any advice !

You can find them on eBay. The first is listed for watch storage, and the second is called a 'knife roll'.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts