WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all -

I recently purchased the above, and although I like the dial I am not thrilled with the strap it came with. The photo below is a stock photo--the actual strap is a lighter, more "yellowish" color that I really can't stand.
Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

I know this is subjective, but I'd be interested in recommendations. I think some sort of deeper brown or burgundy leather strap might work, but having trouble visualizing.

TIA And if you post a picture with a recommended strap if you can provide the brand name for the strap that will make it easier for me to find online.

Thanks!
____
_/ Regards,
____/ al

· Super Moderator
17,356 Posts
I feel your pain. I too am not a fan of butterscotch, caramel or light brown straps
Sorry- I'd post my watch pics, but I only do brown (or burgundy) leather with gold watch cases.
I pair steel bracelets and black straps with my steel watch cases.

• Helpful
Reactions: BunkerBoy

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey. Thanks all who have made suggestions thus far... Starting to look into some of them. Keep them coming--I feel with the right strap I will love this watch! I like the deep, dark blue (which seems to have a gradient to it depending on the light) and the power meter adds interest for me. I'm just really struggling on what the "right" strap is.

Have a great weekend all, and thanks again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts