WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one thing I did not really like about my Night Train was the rubber strap. I ordered this carbon fiber style strap with orange stitching from the Watch Prince. I love the combo. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Scott. I love this combo. I still have another inbound- let us see how the NT looks with a gunmetal bracelet.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Hey James,

Happy belated birthday! The strap goes well with the NT, I guess it adds to the sporty flair. :thumbup1:

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
That sounds great James. That carbon strap looks better ever time I see it. I just showed my wife and she really likes it...and that great stitching.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Love the Carbon!

My NT has been sitting in my cabinet "shoe-less" for several weeks now. ever since I put the Di-modell tornado on the B1.

So experimented tonight and will wear this tomorrow. Hadley Roma Silcon 'rubber' with orange stitching. matches the 60 numeral.

So far it's wearing comfortably and no issues with the springbar pins coming losse as it was doing on my Orange monster. The strap lug width is 20mm, so 1mm shy for the NT. Oh well. :biggrin:

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
that is a great looking strap Brandon, and the stitching is perfect. Let us know your thoughts after the strap and wrist get used to each other.

The pics look great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts