WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned a lum-tec bull 45 A-13 for around a year. I am really in the market for a new strap, but cant decide what to go with. I have a nylon strap i often throw on there, and a stock lum-tec rubber, so i want something different, but just dont know what i think will look good. I love vintage leather straps, but hate black int hem as it is very plain, how do you think that would look with the black face of the a13?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I have owned a lum-tec bull 45 A-13 for around a year. I am really in the market for a new strap, but cant decide what to go with. I have a nylon strap i often throw on there, and a stock lum-tec rubber, so i want something different, but just dont know what i think will look good. I love vintage leather straps, but hate black int hem as it is very plain, how do you think that would look with the black face of the a13?
I think you're on your own here.

I don't like rubber straps, so that wasn't an option. My A6 lives its life on NATOs or a black Di-Modell the previous owner tossed in gratis.

The A6 is a utility watch for me - I'm unlikely to spend money on a nice strap. It's one of my work watches and the NATOs are great for that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts