WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current collection consists of two IWC watches, both obtained in 2007. The St Ex Chrono was the first on March 16 and at Christmas morning I got the Portuguese Automatic.

I love them both and for now, I feel no urgent need to add another watch. I wonder how long that will last :)

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Banned
90 Posts
Cinq,

It won't last long. You definitely have the uhren virus for which there is no known cure.

Love that Saint Exupery.

Bill

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Bill,

Nice to see you here too! When I checked in on the old site, I found out they had this new one and I was very pleased to see an IWC forum so I immediately registered!

Kind regards and thanks for the compliment,

Cinq

·
Registered
260 Posts
look at that port, i dont know how long i will be able to resist....nice collection!

·
Registered
129 Posts
beautiful examples of fine watches - congrats on them both..... the hunger will never end :)

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Hey Cinq,

Congrats on the new Portuguese.. I just love the crisp cleaness of it.... :thumbup1:

PS, glad to see you made it over to the new site!! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the kind reactions!

@Scott D: I found out the old site went 'Archive mode' so I came over to the new one and am very pleased with the IWC forum :thumbup1:

At the moment, I am extremely busy and I have to admit that I didn't even take a peek at the Breitling forum here :blushing:

I hope to have a bit more spare time in a few weeks so I can finally work out some photography ideas I have.

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Mr Cinq

Welcome Back :thumbup1:

That Portuguese is a lovely watch.

Incidentally you can have your post count updated to include your efforts from the old site. You were on 194 there. Just PM John and he'll get the ball rolling.

Be well now

ZIN

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
IWC is a wonderful brand. The fit and finish is flawless throughout the model line. Just played with a bunch of them over the weekend

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
At the moment, I am extremely busy and I have to admit that I didn't even take a peek at the Breitling forum here :blushing:

Well, well let it slide this once.. Just make sure you post 10 extra photo posts in the Breitling forum to make up for it... :wink: :biggrin: :lol: :lol: :thumbup1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts