WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to admit when I was over in the General forum earlier that I got some inspiration . . . . . . OK, I stole the idea . . . to do something similar here for you cheeseheads.

If you were starting your Invicta collecting today, what would be your first watch?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Since I only buy watches for under $100, I'd have to say the Speedway 9212. I can wear it with most anything from out with friends to business to church.

·
Banned
927 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
4620 CE with Two Tone and Brown MOP...:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
It would definitely be this blue dial quartz. I have many watches by others and frankly that is where my watch money tends to go. The reason I jumped on the Invicta's was I could get the style and look of a much more expensive watch at a bargain basement price. What the heck, if it broke or the gold wore off, just toss it and get another. This is (out of what I own) the one I would have started with. Looks great. Quartz accuracy and very low cost!:thumbup:

·
Registered
236 Posts
If I had seen the watches in real life before beginning my collection, I would have started with the Sub Aqua Noma III - that looks sooo nice.

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
1. The Legend: 8926 Coin Edge.
2. Reserve Collection Meteorite Pro Diver
3. Reissue Swiss Made 2014 (now out of production).

Of course, with the exception of the 8926, that is my Invicta collection these days.
I'm too embarassed to mention I actually own a "Made in USA" Pro Diver.

·
Banned
927 Posts
1. The Legend: 8926 Coin Edge.
2. Reserve Collection Meteorite Pro Diver
3. Reissue Swiss Made 2014 (now out of production).

Of course, with the exception of the 8926, that is my Invicta collection these days.
I'm too embarassed to mention I actually own a "Made in USA" Pro Diver.[/QUOTE]

That's ok... we didn't hear you.:001_rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts