WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started to seriously get into buying Invicta's. Last weekend I went out and purchased three of them. My first watch is a Subaqua 1529. This has great balance on my wrist and it feels very comfortable to wear. I then purchased (from Craigslist) a 4666 and 4665. Both are beautiful except I have to get one repaired. You will be able to see in the photo that the black ring that surrounds both upper dials are coming off. I think I will just have them removed. I have found that Invicta is definitely a Love Hate relationship. I can say I am addicted to finding different styles of Invicta's. There are to many of them to choose from. I guess I will have to take it slow or go broke. Reading many reviews, both good and bad I really enjoy the style and craftsmanship in every watch they build.

DSC00893.jpg DSC00896.jpg DSC00897.jpg DSC00906.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Love and Hate is a great way to describe it. When they get it right no one can produce a better watch at the price point but the pendulum swings in the other direction as well. Sorry for the issues you've experienced. Have you thought of opening the watch up yourself to remove the rings?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought about trying to tackle the opening. I know I can get the back off, but not sure where to go from there. Since my last post, I have purchased two more Invicta's I have the Subaqua Noma IV 6546 and the Pro Diver 0076. Both are beautiful. I'll post pics soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts