WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Sprints and Run FYI.....

662 views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Teninx 
#1 ·
Well, it looks like I will not be ordering or watching any more watches off the Sunday runs or Thursday sprints!
I called today to check the status on my order from the Sun. run and was told it was canceled as the credit card used to order can not have a billing address that goes to a P.O. Box! WTF ! !
Turns out that their policy is stated ( somewhere ) on their web site that they will not process any orders placed to a card thats billing or shipping address includes a P.O. Box.
I buy one a month.... must be doing so much business that my money isn't needed.
I guess thats a good thing in this economy.
Off to the online stores where I've been shopping all along!
:huh:

#4 ·
Actually the guy I talked to said any Card that's linked to a PO Box will not be accepted!
My billing address was listed as a PO Box but my shipping address included both my street address as well as the PO Box, as instructed by my post master, to ensure that how ever a company wishes to ship it that it would get there!
I asked if he, the guy I was talking to at Invicta, saw my shipping address and that's when he told me the deal about the cards billing address & PO Boxes!
Didn't make any sence to me.
What really irritated me was that no effort was made to notify me that there was any change in the status of my order.

#7 ·
I asked about that, but he said the billing address has a PO BOX address and they won't accept orders with a PO Box.....
At that point my neck was sore from shaking my head so much!
I don't get it but like I said, FYI if you use a PO Box!
I guess I'll stick to my usual sites, but I was enjoying the Sprints & Runs!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.