WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all have our wish lists, but let's not forget 'tis the season to give. I just gave my girlfriend a Lady Lupah Copperhead. What Invictas are you giving as gifts?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Giving this one to my dad

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Well, Rochester has finally hit the big time. Our local JC Penny stores have started carrying Invictas. Since Mrs. Rusty wants NOTHING to do with a watch, I may have to give one to. . . . . . . . Rusty.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Dad's getting an 8926ce for an everyday watch...I loved it when he said "none of that Swiss sh*t" ...he really is clueless with some things...but you gotta love him.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I know this is off topic, but I love your sig line jimmy.My wife is Canadian and she absolutly hates The Red Green Show. I happen to love it!:laugh:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
To tell the truth I have ordered a Wittnauer for my wife but what the hey?
If I have a few coins left over after getting everyone else something I may just spend a little for some cheese for myself!:wink:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Heh, actually I'm giving away my Rolex Explorer to my sister's kid... I like the Invicta's better...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey Lightman...here's the thing...during the run of the show..i have had 3 different girlfriends (with the 3rd currently)...they all hated the show and they all have or had a really good sense of humor....I don't know what it is but women seem to hate the show

·
Registered
168 Posts
Does everyone in Canada Hate the RG Show?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Does everyone in Canada Hate the RG Show?
I think thats a big part of it, all my in-laws hate it also, could be part of the reason why I like it so much!!:lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts