WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
In my experience (but not with WIS's...may be very different)...nothing happens until someone organizes something. Which means...pick a date/time (far enough ahead), pick a location/venue (make it as central/convenient as possible)...and tell people about it. In my experience, if you ask "whether" one should be held, "where" and "when", you'll simply receive a lot of fairly meaningless responses, suggesting conflicting dates, times and places. It needs a little leadership...just a little!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree
lets see who is intererested and if a handfull
of folks wanna hook up I will spearhead the Cat Hearding chore :)

Heck, we could at least meet for coffee/drinks/lunch or dinner
Gotta be a good handful in So Cal.....

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
PM me with dates and times you 3 are available AND budget ideas for food cost (assuming we meet at a resturant)
I will average them out, and pick a day, time and location
That's what I was trying to advise you NOT to do -- because (usually) everyone will have different ideas, and "averaging" dates meets no-one's needs. Pick a date/time, and location, with plenty of notice, and those who are keen will come. Just sayin'

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Geez, man...I'm trying to help you, not hinder you, by showing how you can set this up with minimum hassle. :001_rolleyes: Be brave...commit yourself. :thumbup1:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.