WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any locations that I can be directed to in Riverside county in California. Also has anybody had experenices with the AD's that you can help me with.

Secondary question to all; what is the deal with Ball wathces that are being sold overseas on ebay. are they real? Is there a difference in these watches quality or construction? Why should I not buy from them except for not seeing or touching it.

Thanks for any input on this thread.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Hi Kamron111,

You could check on nearest dealer to your location from Ball's website. Jeremy from Ball post here occasionally and he could point you in the right direction.

This is my personal view, I would support my local dealer if possible. I buy online only if the model I desire is not available. My dealers usually give me a good discount. Ball as a company is very committed to earn your business and their sales and customer support are second to none.

Go check it out for yourself or give them a call. I had very good experience as Ball in Malaysia have been very helpful in my first Ball purchase. By the way I dont work for Ball nor am I a watch dealer. Just a happy Ball watch owner. :)

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
I am bad with the counties but there is a great dealer in Orange County called About Time. I have no idea the distance, but he is in Dana Point.

Steve Burns, good guy!

·
Banned
4,528 Posts
go see 'em

Well, About Time is the closest. We have five watches from them and I give them a strong recommendation. Steve knows his stuff and will steer you in the right direction.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts