WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I'm so happy to have found this forum.

I have about 6 watches in my collection, and I wear all of them (one at a time of course). But in recent months I have looked very closely at Invicta.

I found (E-Bay) a Speedway 9212 Stainless and Gold with a non-reserve price so I bid, knowing all the while I would probably lose it in the last 2 minutes of bidding.

Since this is my first, I decided to go lite with the first one to see if I will like it and then buy the more expensive later.

I hope to gain a lot of knowledge here, and from what I've read so far I will.

Have a Great weekend people ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :001_rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Hello All,

I have about 6 watches in my collection, and I wear all of them (one at a time of course). But in recent months I have looked very closely at Invicta.

I found (E-Bay) a Speedway 9212 Stainless and Gold with a non-reserve price so I bid, knowing all the while I would probably lose it in the last 2 minutes of bidding.

Since this is my first, I decided to go lite with the first one to see if I will like it and then buy the more expensive later.

This place, coupled with eBay, is evil...

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
welcome

Hello All,

Welcome aboard!:thumbup:
You will really like it around here. Great folks and plenty of help. :thumbup:
And 99% of the BS is great fun too!:lol:

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Hi d3gfx and welcome to the Original Invicta Forum. This is THE place to be for talk about Invicta watches.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its Here.......................! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I have to say right off the bat I was impressed, the detail in the dial really makes the watch POP.

I'll be sporting this piece of "cheese" to work tomorrow, where my co-workers have doubt about the quality of the Invicta brand.

I am sure you ALL know what it looks like, and I can not do the justice this watch deserves any better than the already posted Pic's.

I will however, let you know the response I receive tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.