WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I must have too much time on my hands. The weather in Missouri was crummy yesterday and although it is warmer today, we now have a sloppy mess. I could have gone to wally-world for a hike and some $10 watch watching but just stayed home with WTF friends and I'm glad I did. With a pot of split pea soup simmering on the stove, I had time to take a photo or two.

1927 Ejercito Argentino SIST (Colt M1911A1) Cal. 45acp
1972 Accutron 2182 Day and Date "AY" 22505-2Y
2011 Ruger SR1911 Cal. 45acp
2011 Bulova Precisionist 96B128

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
This is off the subject and I apologize for that and won't follow up but I grew up on a farm in the boondocks. The county where I grew up didn't have a traffic light and today it has one. Anyway, the relative of a neighbor boy/good friend had a fully operational Thompson sub machine gun and we sure had fun with that.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
This is off the subject and I apologize for that and won't follow up but I grew up on a farm in the boondocks. The county where I grew up didn't have a traffic light and today it has one. Anyway, the relative of a neighbor boy/good friend had a fully operational Thompson sub machine gun and we sure had fun with that.
I think our entire thread is a little off topic - but fun! That must really have been something. :w00t:

·
Registered
327 Posts

2011 Kimber Stainless Target II

1966 Swiss Spaceview Case# 316-1

1968 American Spaceview Case# 2600

1 - 11 of 11 Posts