WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I'm so late getting these pics up. Here are a few new pics. Someone ask for some pics of readable email and texts. Also I pictured where I was on Amazon.com. Lastly I found a cool new watch dial and it's pictured too. I thought this watch dial was pretty awesome. I can change out the colors on it and design it so speak. I chose red as it contrasts nicely against the black. I pictured amazon, a text message, and a email. All very legible to read which was why I went with the 46mm size. I've been wearing my Oris Aquis Diver mostly but decided to swap out tonight.

Attachments

· Registered
3,609 Posts
Thanks. I just posted again in the other thread. Now that you've had it a while, do you think it's functional for reading a forum like this, for example? Or should it be limited to quick checks on minor things.

I don't know anybody in real life that has a smart watch so I don't have anybody to ask an opinion of locally. Is it worth the money to buy one for pure function or is it still in the "neat little toy" phase?

· Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey no problem. I think it's a great idea you header for the smart watch was created. I have been researching them pretty extensively as of late and they just released one that's 1200 and it has a diver type bezel with functional pushers. I have mine on right now and it's as every bit as functional for daily use as my high end automatic is. Of course I think that there will always be bias towards an automatic but the smart watch definitely has its place and is definitely worthy of having a dedicated discussion header. I believe it will slowly grow. I know Tag Heuer has already joined in on the smart watch growth. They make a really good looking smart watch too. Eventually you will see other Swiss brands offer at least one to two variants of a smart watch as they are extremely useful and more importantly they have direct user interaction that offers two things. One, dedicated functions that are very easy and useful and two, a lot of fun to interact with. They will never take the place of a true high end auto but they for sure have their place now and will only continue to grow as more companies produce them with a similar look as to what most of us here on this forum like... Larger sport divers thst are well made. I definitely see that coming for a handful of companies with Tag being the first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.